Sunday 25 January 2015

MY 2014 HAIR AFFAIR.

2014 was a great year for me, not in terms of retention or anything like that because i am yet to do a length check. I know my hair has grown but that is not what i want to talk about regarding 2014. 2014 was a great year for my hair journey because i had a chance to experiment with so many hair styles. I managed to capture some on camera,unfortunately it is not every single hair style that i captured.
I wore everything from twist-outs to braid-outs to bantu knot-outs, i wore updo's, RTP's, puffs, buns etc. I wore it all and i had so much fun with my hair.
2014 also happened to be my 2nd year without hair extensions and so from January to December i rocked my own hair and i liked it.
I made a few collages of the different hair styles:

TWISTS

UPDO's

OUT & DOWN

HEADWRAPS

xoxo,

NaturallySammie.

No comments:

Post a Comment