Friday 20 March 2015

MY 2ND HHJ NAPPYVERSARY.




Its been 2years since the start of my healthy hair journey (HHJ) Whoop whoop!!!! Time really does fly.

I started my journey in Feb 2013 and Feb 2015  marked 2years of my natural hair journey. I can assure you my hair has transformed. *sorry the post is a bit late*

The past two years have been eye-opening for me, i have learnt more about hair care than I have ever learnt in my  20-something years on earth.

I have enjoyed my hair journey and I don’t regret it at all. It’s the best thing that has happened to my hair and I have never been more confident to wear my own hair.

I have pictures for you to see the progress. I am happy with how much my has grown so far. I love it.
If you are starting out on your hair journey, do your research, be patient and be consistent with your hair care routine and I promise you your hair will grow.Oh Yes baby black hair can grow.




 Thanks for stopping by, all the best in your hair journey..

xoxo

NaturallySammie.

No comments:

Post a Comment