Wednesday 2 July 2014

THE HOLY GRAIL - T444Z HAIR FOOD.



If you keep yourself updated on the happenings in hair community then you have probably come across this product- T444Z.

I had heard so much about this product but mostly from people in other countries. Even though I watched and read all the testimonies from people who claimed T444Z helped grow their hair, I still had HUGE doubts. Call me a doubting Thomas, but hey i am sceptical about the so called ‘magical’ hair foods.

A few days back as I was gallivanting around northmead ,I saw the product through the widow on the shelves in one of the salons. I don’t know how I found myself in the salon,holding and staring at the product up-close, but I am sure curiosity took me there by force. Lol.

One of the salon attendants walked towards me and begun telling me about how the T444Z helped grow her hairline back and she told me all the nice things about the product. I was still sceptical though, I mean she works in the salon, she couldn’t possibly say anything negative, now could she?
I feel I will never believe all the testimonies unless I see it work for myself. Am I going to try the product? I am not sure yet but maybe I will so that I too can have a story to tell about the infamous T444Z.
Have you heard about the T444Z? Have you tried it? Did it work for you? Share your experience by commenting below.

No comments:

Post a Comment