Tuesday 4 February 2014

FASHION ICON - SHIELA



Introduce yourself.

My names are Musonda Shiela Kangwa, I am 23 years old and I am from Ndola. I am a graduate from the university of Zambia. I love being around people, new places and new things. :)

What is fashion to you?

Fashion is a visual way to describe a person and their uniqueness, and as an individual, I like to believe I am what I wear.

How do you describe your style?

I describe my style as laid back, simple but unique…by laid back I mean, I’m not always up to date with what’s new because I do not feel I have to.

What inspires your style?

My urge to always be comfortable in what I’m wearing. For me, it’s safer to be comfortable and outdated than trending and uncomfortable.

What are your favourite places to shop????

My favourite place to shop is ONLINE. These days you can find everything there, eg ebay. I also shop from Foschini, jet and Mr price.

What items in your closet can’t you do without?

Jeggings !!!!!!!!! I don’t like jeans so that’s a perfect replacement, plus they are comfortable, lighter and very convenient. :)


























Thanks Shiela for sharing your story.


No comments:

Post a Comment