Thursday 22 May 2014

HAIR UPDATE: I TRIMMED MY HAIR.



I trimmed my hair!!!!!
The main reason i trimmed my hair is that it was tangling.  I got tired of all the tangles and knots and decided to cut about a quarter an inch all round.
 I have not had a proper trim since 2013 because i majored in the art of "search and destroy".

Search and destroy is when you only trim the "damaged" sections of your hair and not necessarily the whole head.
This worked for me because the reason for trimming was not to remove split ends, it was to snip off the heat damaged ends (sharp ends), i did that for most of 2013 until i out grew the heat damaged hair.


hair after the trim

I hope the trim will help me keep the tangles, knots and split ends at bay.
How often do you trim your hair?????

4 comments:

  1. Wish i could master the search and destroy, i don't have patience. Usually just do an all round trim when i notice a lot of splits.Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll be doing it all round from now on. The problem with the search and destroy is that you are likely to miss some split ends, esp at the back where its hard to see them.
    Thanks Bee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. On 15min study break and decided to come to your blog. �� Discovered how to comment on blogspot.
    I fail to trim my own hair. Im going to be needing one in the next few months. My last was by my hair dresser but after my incidence with her friend i need a plan B. Need it leveled again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol.
    Mmmh I think you should stick to your hairdresser only dnt extend the trust to her friends.Or let a friend do it for you while you instruct her, again it has to be someone you can trust with your hair.

    ReplyDelete