Thursday 22 May 2014

HAIR UPDATE: MAKING PROGRESS.






My hair is progressing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am super excited about it because i am able to look back and see how far i have come.

ADVANTAGES OF RETAINING LENGTH.


  • I am now able to do certain hairstyles i could not do at the beginning of my journey.
  • It is easier to do low maintenance hair styles, eg i can wear a bun the whole week and still look presentable.
  • Shrinkage is less of a problem now.
  • I understand my hair better, we have a long term relationship.

DISADVANTAGES OF RETAINING LENGTH. 

  • Tangles Tangles Tangles...i will never get used to this. The longer the hair gets, the more it tangles. I hate that sometimes i dread wearing my hair out simply because i don't wanna go through the detangling process. 
  • My hair growth is uneven. :( The back is way longer than the front and well it just doesn't look right sometimes. I feel i have "bangs" by force. But hey, i still love my hair and i am happy with my growth.

That is all i wanted to share with you guys. Thanks for reading.

xoxo

NaturallySammie.





No comments:

Post a Comment