Wednesday 29 January 2014

2014 HAIR RESOLUTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!



current length
length chart




















My hair is uneven, the hair at the back is at armpit length, the hair in front is at chin level.
My goal this year is to reach bra strap length, so help me GOD. In order to do that I have made a few changes to my regimen.

1.  Wash hair less, that is from once a week to once every two weeks. I can be very impatient sometimes, especially when it comes to detangling my hair. I noticed that I experience some breakage on wash days and so I just want to minimise on that.

2.  Increase the number of times I do protein treatments. I did not do much of these in 2013.


3.  ACV is a must now, to combat breakage from hard water.

4.  Wear more protective styles. Instead of keeping my twists in for a week only, I want to try keeping them in for 2 weeks.

5.  Moisturise and seal my ends more often.

WHAT ARE YOUR HAIR RESOLUTIONS FOR 2014???????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment