Sunday 19 January 2014

WEAVE GIRL GONE ALL NATURALLE....



Weaves weaves weaves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I completed school in 2007, the whole time I was in high school, I never weaved my hair cause we were not allowed to do So ….when I completed school, I totally became a weave junky. 

Between 2008 and January 2013, I wore weaves about 90% of the time. I loved them so much, and I  think I kinda looked hot in them..lol

Nowadays people who have been in my life and knew me in my ‘weave phase’ still can’t believe that I have gone all naturalle. One of my friends even made a bet with me in 2013, he said I know you and your weaves, its just a matter of time before you install another one, but if you prove me wrong il give you ….…(lets not put figures here) lol.

Now, I did not stay away from weaves because I wanted to prove my friend wrong, and I DO NOT have any problem with weaves at all. If you love weaves, go right ahead and wear them….
I have stayed away from weaves because it’s a personal decision I made. I noticed the effect the weaves were having on my hairline and I just wasn’t going to have that anymore. Besides the thinning edges, I was experiencing a lot of breakage, not because of the weave, but because I always neglected my hair each time it was hidden under a weave and my hair would stay dry for as long as that weave was on my head. I choose to stay with my hair now coz that way its easier for me to monitor it and moisturise it accordingly.

Here are More pics of me in my weaves…….



 
 




 THANX
GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment