Friday 24 January 2014

BE GOOD TO YOUR HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Am sure you have come across people with ridiculously long hair and when you ask them what they do to their hair, they are like nothing!!!!!!!!!!

Yah, i also kinda managed to grow my hair even though i wasnt doin much to it. i was rough with it, my hair Never knew anything about conditioners!!!!!!!!!!!! i would just shampoo, blow , weave and so on.

Little did i know that my bad hair hair practices would EVENTUALLY catch up with me. They always do. No wonder there are always statements like :
"i USED to have long hair"
 and when you look at the person you are like
'what happened?" Because you can hardly believe it.

flat ironed hair 2011



This is a picture of me in 2011. My hair wasn't so bad, i mean with all the wrong hair care and staff.










FAST FORWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TWO YEARS LATER.......

feb 2013















 BE GOOD TO YOUR HAIR, AND IT WILL THANK YOU FOR IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment